Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lauren - Amazing Grace


Lauren found out that she made the Concert Choir. This is a huge achievement in her life. She has been taking voice lessons for two years now and is excited about this new opportunity. She performed Amazing Grace at a recent performance and we wanted to share it with you (as soon as I figure out how to add the music I'll add it). There is a magic that happens when Lauren sings, the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes touch us and the words and the music penetrate our hearts. Lauren's Grandmother Jones and Grandmother McNall-Campbell are beautiful singers - so the tradition continues!

5 comments:

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Yeah! I didn't know grandma could sing! :D
Tell her congrats for me! Love you all

Bev Reed said...

We need to get Lauren and Samantha together for a duet! Now that would be something! Love ya's

Kristi said...

Great job Lauren!!! I love to hear you sing. Have fun in Utah. Love ya!!

Chelsea said...

I just found your blog through Kristi's blog (hope you don't mind) but I am SOOO excited for Lauren. You are such a beautiful talented girl and I am so happy to know you. Congrats on concert choir, she'll be a great asset!

Jenny said...

Way to go Lauren! I wish I could hear it?!