Friday, August 8, 2008

Here we are




This is my launch of blogging about our family for family and friends. I have really enjoyed reading other blogs and how connected I feel to them. I've got a lot to learn to get up to where I want to be so be patient - this will be fun.

This is our Christmas 2007 family picture. Tara 27, Keri 25, Nathan 22, Ashley 21, Lauren 16 and Morgan 7. Can you pick out who is who? In the upcoming weeks and months we'll get you familiar with the five girls and Nate.

Today is Ashley's 22nd Birthday. Kirby and I took her and Steve to PF Changs (next time I'll bring a camera). Steve surprised her with a "skydiving" adventure next Thursday. It was an exciting moment since he pulled out a little red box and his card said they were headed to new heights and we were all a bit shocked (well, 'bit' is an understatement). He had to encourage Ashley to open the box and inside was a little blue guy with a tiny parachute attached to his back - hence the skydiving adventure. Ashley is working as a Massage Therapist at an athletic club near our home. She just moved into a townhouse with two others girls and has had a great time decorating her new home. Happy Birthday Ashley - We love you!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I don't know that I've ever seen all your children before. what a great pictures and what a great looking family!