Wednesday, August 27, 2008

East Brunswick, New Jersey Reunion


To me this picture is priceless. These are many of the youth that my brother and I grew up with in the East Brunswick Ward. We saw each other twice on Sundays, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights. Mutual, Seminary and Primary if we had a calling. We girls had sleep overs, some dated in our group and Mike (aka Eugene) and Sue and Jessie and Melanie even got married! We went to the beach together, we had parties and dances at each others homes. We went to different school but it didn't matter - we had the activities of the week to look forward to. Along with my family these were the people who helped me through all the bumps in life. I hope I was there for them as they were for me. Seeing them again made my heart sing. I felt like I had come home. So many memories - we were very blessed to have each other. In the picture is from left to right: Doug Farrer, Shalynn Murphy, Ken Yourstone, Mike McNall, Debbi McNall, Naomi Hosfield, Sue Yourstone, Liz Farrer, Sue Casey and Brian Murphy. Missing is Nathan Hosfield, Melanie Hosfield, Clarke Farrer, Ron Casey, Rick and Lynette Turley, Donna Brazier, Jessie Anderson, Bob Peterson, Wayne Park, Sandy and Debbie Johnstone, Brian Petrone and Ken Fickling. Just thinking about all these people makes me smile.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those are the best kind of memories aren't they! There is nothing like best friends!