Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kitchen Remodel



Well, here are the pictures of our completed kitchen counters. It is sooooo nice to have a new stove top after not having one for almost a month. Our island is a little bigger than before and so much easier to clean than those four inch white tiles. The new stools should be here on Friday and they slide right under the counter - no backs. A little at a time and it is manageable. We plan on replacing our appliances - one a year - to stainless steel which should update things nicely. Let me know if you think I should paint the island cabinets to look like a piece of furniture. I'm thinking a dark cherrywood color.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I can't stop staring at the stove. It's so pretty!!! I think the microwave and oven should be next to go!!!

Cook Family said...

I'm so excited to find you on facebook!! I think your baby and my only girl are about the same age. I hope you are all well :)

mark and jane said...

May I say, Debbie, you have not aged since you moved away. You look ageless. So not fair!

Jenny said...

Okay...I'm confus-ed...didn't you refinish your kitchen two years ago when we moved out of the ward? LOL! It looks awesome! I'm green right now...bright and neon!