Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lauren Turns 17

Lauren asked for a breakfast cake for her birthday. So I made one with cinnamon swirls and a crumb topping - we had 17 candles in it too. She thought it was quite silly of us to sing Happy Birthday to her at 6am. It was fun. I learned that if you put candles in a cake that is not cooled down the candles will bend and it doesn't look so good! At least Lauren was all smiles when it came to eating the cake. We love you Lauren - Thanks for all you do and how hard you work!

3 comments:

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Awe happy birthday lauren! I love you tons!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!

Jeron & Brook said...

Auuuugghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I can't believe that Lauren is 17, it has been so long since I have seen you guys. Congrats little one I miss you guys

Love you
Jeron (Elder/Mister)Collins